Shot List (Just a start --bdt)
- 1a 1:42 - The history of valuable resources and two forms of plunder; the challenge of not repeating that history
- 1b 0:50 - Harnessing resources for poverty reduction; the decision chain
- 1c 2:29 - Sierra Leone as case in point; alternatives to plunder: "critical mass of informed citizen opinion"
- 2a 1:40 - Feasability of citizen engagement as shown by China
- 2b 1:18 - The new frontier: getting the political decision right ... or wrong
- 2c 2:35 - The pragmatics of actual resources: citizens in the loop, "empowering ordinary people"
- 3a 1:41 - "Unprecedented opportunites ... if history repeats itself, missed opportunities"
- 3b 2:35 - Kritique of status quo "environmentalism"; a call for humane pragmatism